Support Our Services
Do Our Librarians Accomplish So Much?
- Research Clinics on advanced database searching and
specialized research software
- Teach more than half the student body
- Co-teach advanced sections with faculty
- Create online tutorials
- Manage and support electronic services
- Serve on multiple University and national committees
- Publish and present at state and national conferences
Staying current requires support: the opportunity to attend conferences,
workshops and have release time to develop projects and write grants.
Enhancing these opportunities is an investment in
Students by the Numbers
In addition to lending laptops, netbooks, portable projectors, and Nemo—a
hand held electronic magnifier— the library supports scanners, electronic
reserves, chat research help and electronic reserves—scanning and providing
24x7 access to supplemental course readings.
Help to expand these services, technologies and
equipment will benefit every student.
The library works with ShoreCAN Volunteer Center (http://www.shorecan.org), but you also
express a volunteer interest directly.
Your time is a valuable contribution.