Citation Manager Guide
Salisbury University is pleased to offer our
students and faculty two choices for citation manager software: EndNote Web and
- Web-based software available through our database, Web of Science.
- Users must register for an account.
- Store up to 10,000 references.
- Share references with other EndNoteWeb users.
- Cite-While-You-Write in Microsoft Word to insert reference and format papers instantly.
Go to our guide for more information about using EndNote Web.
Go to our list of training sessions for EndNote Web.
- A free Firefox plug-in extension downloadable from Zotero home page
- Users may use and store data locally or may remotely back up and sync their library (requires registration to the Zotero server (1.5 beta version))
- Store an unlimited number of references
- Users may install MS Word or OpenOffice plug-ins to insert references and format papers instantly
Go to the Zotero Quick Start Guide for more information about using Zotero.
Go to our list of training sessions for Zotero.